7622 Highland Road, Waterford, MI 48327-1406 (Williams Lake Rd)
Waterford, MI 48327
- Their salsa is like honey from the nipples of Jesus (HEY-SOOS)....very zesty honey.
- Very tasty Mexican food. Anything is good -- yummy chips!
- Get the chilaquiles: Chicken or beef baked in a red sauce with tortilla chips. A traditional Mexican dish you won't find at faux-Mex restaurants. (The huevos con chorizo is a great alternative.)
- I've said for years that no restaurant staff hustles more than El Patio's. They take it to another level on Cinco de Mayo.
- They are very quick here and do a great job. Really nice to stop in here before a movie and make a night of it :]
- Seriously the best salsa!!
- Sorry for getting here at 9:35. Turn off the damn open sign if you're not serving anymore. Good first experience!
- Best salsa in town!
- Dont get takeout, your order will be wrong, cold, and the people that work there were very rude when we called to try to get out order corrected and did nothing to rectify the problem.
- best chilli rellanos north of the mason-dixon line!
- Not fast food but quicker and faster than Taco Bell
- Their fried ice cream is amazing!!!!!
- The best salsa ever! We always come here 15 min b4 a movie and always make it ontime! Wish they had margaritas tho!
- Awesome salsa!!!
- Have never had a bad meal or bad service here. You are seated within moments of arrival & will instantly have water, chips with salsa. Their service is fast and food is great too. We Love this place!
- Chicken burritos were good
- Best chimichanga! Beef or chicken
- Everything is good. Their combination platters are awesome. Love their chips, salsa, guacamole, and cheese dip too.
- Lunch specials
- Service was fast, wish I'd had the fajitas looked and sounded awesome.