El Palacio De Los Jugos
Cuban, Latin American
- Do the Chicharrn...then schedule a cleaning of your arteries!
- Pan con lechon, $4/ iamis mecca of pork/ the chicharrones (fresh pork rinds) are so good that people revolve their trip around them/
- Great for a quick and cheap meal. Juices, chicharones, chicken with rice, plantain chips and more.
- Best food by the pound in Miami. End of story.
- Great food. Fresh juices.
- big location. lots of seating. food is perfect.
- Sooo many choices. Coconut juice was perfect. Pass on the Frita cubana. Was dried out and just not one of their specialties.
- Chicharrn guarapo yuca y mamey. oooo! AzucaR!
- Chicharrones, yuca, mamey ---- azucar. yum!!
- Fulllll. !!! Very Cuban !!!!
- Another ghetto restaurant !!!
- This is not just a sandwich and juice bar. I was impressed on the take away meals. Good selection on foods from lobster to Ox tail. Yum
- The nicest of all locations, clean, and organized. The fish soup is Soooo yummy!
- Getting my coconut milk
- They also have Pizza by T Pizza and Mexican Food by Ay Chihuahua.
- Juices are Amazing, & Natural