El Palacio De Los Jugos
Juice Bar, Cuban
- Warning: You will order more than you can eat and love every bite of it.
- Get yourself a coco frio.
- Get the Cuban sandwich with the papaya juice!
- Jugo de mamey = fire
- Drive thru! Awesome!
- I don't understand if is one business, why do yoh have to pa for our food order separate in every counter... BS!!
- You can't pay with credit or debit in the drinks counter unless is $5 or more... BS!
- The best fried rice in Miami!
- Subir el 60% del precio de las naranjas de una sola vez?! ramos clientes frecuentes. No volvemos a ir a su establecimiento. Nos sentimos estafados.
- Everything! Tamales are terrific and of course the juices and Coco frio are the best.
- Best pan con lechon but the tamal en cazuela not so good
- Coconut water, yuca
- Even if you don't know Spanish: be polite, point at what you'd like and say "por favor."
- The name alone says it all.
- great prices .. generous portions .. one plate is plenty to share!
- The pork, rice, and shrimp is all worth coming to this fantastic eatery to enjoy. Have a fresh saueezed fruit drink to go along with it and the day is near perfect.
- You won't find better pollo asado at any Cuban restaurant in Miami.
- I was a little short on cash for a colada and the lady gave it to me anyway. That's service!! #cafecitoemergency
- Huge selection of good, tastes great! Definitely Cuban style and on the greasy side. Not the place to go if you are on a diet or trying to eat better. If that is not your case, this is heaven!
- Try everything... #Mamey Juice and Shakes!