3096 National Ave
San Diego, CA 92113
- You can top your carne asada fries with any of the taco fillings at this authentic taco shop, or add a second meat for $2.50. The al pastor is always a good choice.
- They have cantaloupe juice today instead of the usual pineapple! What a treat, it's delicious :)
- Best tacos! $.99 cents every Tuesdays and Thursdays
- The tacos are excellent!
- Adobada burrito is a must! Portions are huge as well!
- Get the strawberry juice. Yum!
- The Carnitas were off the chain and so were the shrimp tacos, along with a Sol Cerveza!! Do it!! No questions just do it!!!
- Try the lengua tacos