2112 Elgin Rd (at Algonquin Rd)
Carpentersville, IL 60110
- Try the skirt steak tacos.
- GreAt place
- Food and drinks were great! Fast service! The restrooms are filthy, makes one question the cleanliness of the kitchen!
- Brilliant service, fantastic food
- Try the carne asada tacos with guacamole...
- You have to get the Carne OAXAQUENA!
- Make sure you go on weekday lunches and ask for Janice! She's the reason I keep coming back.
- try the queso fundido
- their "nieve frita" is to die for!!
- Go for the guacamole! Mmmmmm!
- Not authentic. Pricey for average food
- Sangria is fantastic!
- Awesome margaritas and carne asada tacos! Can't wait to go back!
- Try the coctel de camsron good stuff
- Try the queso fundido
- Try the Sangria!
- Not a fan... Pablos is much much better.
- Delicious Mexican food. Great pitchers of Margarita's too!
- I had the Guadalajara combination, which was very good.