1341 Moreland Ave SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
- High marks go to its street tacos and house molcajete, that Mom can wash down with a solid margarita while Junior sips his horchata.
- The food here is always hot, fresh & delicious!!
- Chocolate mole and enchiladas verdes
- I love this place specially since being opened under the new management, i love chocolate mole is the best .. The service are great !!!
- It's easy to miss as you're speeding down Moreland, but you'll be happy you stopped in.
- Restaurant was clean and bright, food was tasty, service was excellent. From what I hear, quite the change from the previous owners...for the better!
- The enchiladas and chile con queso are off the chain!
- Delicious margarita choices and the carne asada was fantastic!
- we love the fajitas salad, margaritas and mixed grill! everything is so good! real authentic mexican restaurant.
- Everything is great that Ive had.
- Best Mexican on Moreland
- Street tacos are delicious!
- The molcajetes are amazing ! Try the pineapple one !
- This place is the best. We love it. Great Mexican food in a relaxed environment.
- Fantastic and fresh! And very well priced.
- Ask for Carla
- I was impressed.
- Seriously the food here is so good it's ridiculous :D
- The "mole" is authentic and the horchata is to die for!
- Quite nice. The corn tortillas are a bit amazing