$ $ $
131 Esplanade West
North Vancouver, BC
- Loved this place! Authentic taste and atmosphere of a tapas bar. Great food, good prices, awesome sangria and great service! Small place but they try to accommodate everyone.
- Chorizo puffs, walnut soup, baked smoked wings
- So... This place serves amazing food. It's small and hidden but you will be surprised. Might very easily be the best restaurant in North Vancouver so far.
- The Rice Pudding with fig is a very good dessert.
- Our favorites: Roquefort and ricotta, calabre with honey and nuts, chorizo puffs.
- Great neighbourhood secret, fantastic service. The Rioja Antao red is quite easy on the palate and goes well with all the tapas we've had.