103 Fayette St (btwn 1st & 2nd)
Conshohocken, PA 19428
- If you're picking up lunch (you nailed it, by the way, this is Conshy's best spot), be sure to order ahead--this place is swarming with suit-clad worker bees from noon until about 2.
- Free margaritas if you can get a table.
- I'm from Southern California, and I approve this Mexican spot.
- The taqueria side of this half-grocery, half-resto, all-Mexican joint's doling out free (seriously, FREE) margaritas and affordable south-of-the-border dishes. Plus, theyre open til 3AM Fri/Sat.
- Must try the mole sauce
- That's right FREE margaritas
- Carnitas tacos are the real deal.
- Chicken burrito with green sauce would be my last meal if I were on death row.
- Great food for a good price
- Sopes lo mejor y tostadas
- Great place to eat!! Mole sauce is the best I ever had
- They converted the bodega into more seating. Now its easier to get a table.
- Legit Mexican. Try the chorizo/carnita tacos or sopes. And oh yes, free margaritas. What's not to love?
- Sopes were delicious.
- Hands down BEST chicken enchiladas with tomatillo, and FREE margaritas!
- Absolutely fail safe. Been coming here for about as long as I have lived in Philly (around 7 years). My go to is the Al Pastor.
- Al pastor is a solid choice
- Love the burritos, enchiladas and nachos!
- Tacos, prices, fresh ingredients, dine-in margaritas are everything!
- Empanadas w/ tomatillo