El Come Taco
2513 N Fitzhugh Ave
Dallas, TX 75204
- Suadero and pastor (cooked traditionally on a trompo with pineapple) are very solid choices, but the adventurous should try the sesos (brains) or the deliciously fatty cabeza.
- Double your order - you'll want 2X the tacos you think. And don't shy away from the salsa.
- Delicious but super slow.
- Next time, I'll order more. The tacos were good, if a little on the smallish side. (The veal brain taco isn't for the faint of heart. It's good if you're ready for the taste and texture.)
- There open till 2am on Friday & Saturday
- Yum! Great service and delicious food!
- Green salsa. Tripe. Pastor. I've had a great deal of the menu and stand by those three
- The tacos are phenomenal.
- One of the most authentic street taco restaurants Ive found in Dallas! Try the tacos al pastor
- Best tacos in Dallas! No kidding, I loved the Chicken Adobado with fried potatoes and nopales, the legua tacos and the cabeza tacos. Don't leave without a mango Aqua Fresca!
- Get the gringas! All tacos are good and it's the closest to Mexico City tacos you can get in Dallas.
- While many of the tacos are gluten-free, in 2 years I have yet to establish a meaningful dialogue on the topic with anyone who works there. It's a bit of a crap shoot for a celiac.
- Great spot to chill for delicious tacos and a cold beer!
- BEST TAQUERIA
- Can't go wrong with street tacos
- Tacos al pastor, tacos de arrachera...
- Tacos are good!!!
- Gueno... Gueno!!
- Awesome tacos. Everything I had was great.
- Great tacos.