5610 N Lamar Blvd (N Lamar and Koenig Ln)
Austin, TX 78751
- The waitress seems to always be pissed off about something, but i think that just adds to the charm. Strong house margs and good enchiladas.
- The female server here is kind of a bitch and has been rude to all of her customers other than that the food is good
- Great margaritas, okay food. A ten year old girl may or may not take your drink order.
- Amazing salsa, quick service, outstanding lunch specials
- The margs are truly the best around. Strong and cheap.
- Aye aye aye! The house margaritas pack a nice punch.
- Don't be put off by the hyper-efficient service. Do believe her when your server warns you that the enchiladas you chose are spicy. Enjoy the salsa bar responsibly!
- Go here and order the pollito relleno.
- Some say the waitress is a bitch. She's a sweetie once you get to know her. She just doesn't put up with shit :-) One of our "go-to" Tex Mex restaurants. Great salsa bar and food. Strong margaritas.
- Everything. Salsas!!!!!
- No place can beat El Caribe's salsa bar. Multiple ass kicker at the famous Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Festival. Try burritos and enchiladas.
- The chicken mole enchiladas are awesome and the salsa bar rocks!
- This is one of my favorite mexican restaurants. The food is always good and consistent. Also great margaritas and salsa bar.
- Karla and margaritas...can't go wrong!!
- The create your own lunch special is a great deal under $6. Try the cilantro rice and chicken soup as your sides. The margaritas on the rocks are ALWAYS a good idea if you like strong drinks.
- Dialed salsa. Good heat.
- Pretty hot salsa. Great taste though.
- Best homemade salsa bar in town.
- Great margs. Be sure to get the regular margarita on the rocks. The frozen is not the same recipe and not very good. My wife tells the frozen fruit blended margaritas are great and have fresh fruit.
- Good food at a great price!