$ $ $
607 N 35th St (Evanston Ave North)
Seattle, WA 98103
- Tacos, margaritas, chips, patio
- Mole negro is amazing. Bistec Capitalino also has a great red mole. Highly recommend trying the plantain chips and margaritas are great too.
- more plantaaaaaains (and such a romantic patio)
- Great list of tequilas, good food, yummy margaritas (rocks, no salt!), awesome patio. Just wish it was in MY neighborhood instead of Fremont.
- You can't go wrong here unless you forget the plantains & guacamole!
- The bistec blew everything else away. Except maybe the flan.
- The best steak tacos ever!
- the chilaquilles de chile puya is spicy and delicious!
- The flank steak with cheese enchelidas is outstanding. And the plantains with guacamole is also a must-try.
- Decent food, GREAT margaritas
- Great tortilla soup and decent margaritas
- Great place, great food, they have charge and wifi
- Good vibes and chill place
- Hey free wifi and power supply! Ideal for me) also #tequila!!
- Late night happy hour on Fri/Sat 10p-11p! Food is only $6. Get the torte ahogada.
- Margaritas...need I say more?
- Shrimp quesadilla, Carne asada tacos, plantain chips, Mexican food, guacamole, chips
- Margaritas and enchiladas with Pipian verde sauce
- Go for brunch. The chilaquiles coloradita were killa!!! Spicy and flavorful.
- Vegans - it's not on the menu, but sometimes the chef can make avocado tacos. Ask beforehand.