El Burrito Restaurant
402 Linden St
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- For all those saying that the salsa tastesl like spaghetti. O's try spending $1.35 and get the other salsa and quit complaining about a salsa that is given to you for FREE !!!
- "I had to take another bite because I wanted to laugh again" -actual quote from our meal. The food is BAD. Pretty sure all sauces here are Spaghetti-O's-based.
- Salsa tastes like Spaghettios.
- Come here if you want the best Mexican food in town
- I've been eating here since I was a kid, 40 years now. If you like meat def get the green chile. As a vegetarian now I get the cheese enchiladas.
- Here's a tip, don't eat here. Food is not real mexican, nor is it tex mex. It's just bad.
- The pork smothered burritos are the best! Don't forget to try the sopapillas. I have been coming here for 55 years, and they never fail!!!
- Been eating here since I was a baby! The queso and chile rellenos (soft rancho style, not crispy) are my go-to.
- This has been a long time old Fort Collins favorite. Always a great meet up with family and seeing long time FoCo people. Love the chili rellenos.
- The salsa DOES taste a bit like spaghetti-o's sauce. But with some heat! Chef Boyardee south of the border! Y arriba!
- Eat the fajitas they are so good !!!!
- Best Mexican food in fort Collins !!! As well as the first Mexican restaurant in fort Collins !!!!!!
- The beef and bean smothered burrito with cheese is excellent.
- Enchilada Dinner is good... Although if you don't like Tex Mex I wouldn't come here but it's yummy!!! Lots of melted cheese!!!!