El Balcon de las Americas
Latin American, South American
7932 W Sample Rd (Between Riverside Dr & Holiday Springs Blvd)
Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Whole Red Snapper, fried but not greasy, just perfect!!!!! Yummy for the tummy and only $13.95 complete with plantains, rice and salad
- The Pollo Con Salsa De Cilantro was delicious just like the menu said. Also, the empanadas with the spicy sauce are a must have.
- Always good!! The best churrasco!!
- I have no idea what they put in it to make it so good but the white rice is delicious!!
- Bandeja paisa
- Fried snapper
- Typical Colombian foods. South American food is very diverse and flavor rich.
- Love the place food is great service great love it
- First time eating at this restaurant. I ordered to go so I can't speak about the dining in experience. The food, however, was great. Huge portions and full of flavor. Will definitely be coming back!
- My favorite Colombian restaurant
- Oh my God the ajiaco! The empanadas, the arroz con pollo, the tres leches and the sancocho!
- Soursop juice is to die for. I'm going through the menu one by one and I am yet to be dissapointed
- Good Latin food..it's been awhile since I've had it but I do recall it was authentic...
- Try a South American breakfast for under $5
- Karaoke en Espaol los Viernes
- try the cholera calea!
- Yum Yum Good!
- Bandeja Paisa is awesome! It's a lot of food but we'll prepared and can be shared...definitely worth it
- Best Colombian food in South Florida
- Great food; can't recommend anything in particular since it's all good.