Ed's Coffee Shop
460 N Robertson Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048
- When I asked for hot sauce for my Breakfast Burrito, the cook brought me an amazing house made spicy green sauce, flavorful heat! Love it!
- I really enjoyed my visit, the staff was friendly and I didn't see anything on the menu above $10. Great little find.
- Amazing Huevos rancheros
- Awesome location! Very homey, great service, metered parking easy to find!
- Best breakfast burrito anywhere. Just a great diner not trying to be anything else. Love.
- Ed's is the bomb. Scrambled eggs and turkey sausage
- Came here for the first time with my girlfriend to above par service and great food. The only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't know about it sooner!
- Get the grilled cheese tomato and avocado sandwich.
- I love the matzo brie.
- Unless you're gay and hoping to meet a local my suggestion is to continue driving. The food here isn't fit for a wild dog.
- Breakfast burrito! It's like you're getting two of them!
- Awesome breakfast and lunch. Super service and great peeps!
- don't know what the deal is with the bad review for this gem...the food and service is 5*****