Edison Ale House
- Awesome atmosphere. Great staff.
- Happy hour 4-7pm Mon-Fri $2 off all drinks $4 domestic drafts $5 select wines by the glass $7 select signature cocktails and martinis
- Lets's Go Rangers!
- Awesome as always!!
- Get the burger skip the spinach dip!
- This place has been become THE WORSE restaurant with customer service. The wait time for food is ridiculously slow! #FAIL
- Tim is great! Very attentive!!
- Molson's Canadian
- The pretzels are delicious, but also get a side of the Maple Cream Dip that comes with the Sweet Potato Fries!
- The girl below me is cute... i agree ha
- Happy hour beer prices are great
- Solid beer list and a very solid veggie burger. Really friendly service, toothanks, Shana!
- The wings and the drinks
- Open spots @ the bar - would not serve food since I was not on the list for a table???? Good was ok but come on... Crazy you wouldn't serve hungry peeps food @ a bar that serves food
- Devils may be out, but at least there is Happy hour/hockey pregame!
- Great burgers!
- 4$ PBR before games !
- I like this place but I miss Brick City :(
- Brick oven pizza is great. Lots of good beers on tap. Busy before games/concerts, so beware.
- Flood selection of beer and quick bites at the bar.