Eddie's Gourmet Restaurant
25920 Greenfield Rd (lincoln)
Oak Park, MI 48237
- Best cook in town Sparta!
- Amazing homemade ranch dressing it is the original Georgios (west bloomfield one that closed)! Loved it.
- I swear this place is soooooo good. Its my second time here and Ive tried the zip pasta and this is the palomino. Both were amazing.
- We've been coming here for years. The food and service are wonderful. Eddies is like Cheers minus the alcohol.
- Get zip sauce for anything. It's fantastic.
- Omelettes are the best
- Great food makes long wait worth it. Wait staff service not very attentive.
- Filet all day!!!
- Burger was very good. Not greasy at all. Kaiser bun toasted. Steak fries are delicious !
- Ask for bagels
- Zip pasta is the best!
- Penne a la king or spaghetti salmone or chicken substitute !!!!
- Great Pasta & Steak right at the counter. Great zip sauce.
- The pastas dishes are the way to go. Portions are easily enough for two servings (maybe three). Ziti Arabiata is my staple.
- Clam chowder is too runny
- The surf and turf is awesome