Ebeneezer's Kebabs & Pizzeria
52 Lockhart Rd
+852 2157 0009
- foods are great and the waiters are very welcoming ... will surely come again !!!
- Their rice dishes r superb!
- Free WIFI, no password.
- The rice dishes are good. Their biryani is very filling. Best time to eat their is early morning on a monday. You get the best service then. Also have inside seating and table service
- Falafel kebab is great for the vegos. Great quality.
- Fast food Indian. A little pricier than nearby local fair but still cheap at HKD$55 for a typical dish. If you want to know where to get good Indian food, follow where the British colonized. Yum!
- Yllttvn hyv rullakebab ja pepperonipizza ynkn, auki 06 asti!
- Not bad, not located nearby "Istanbul express" is a bit better, but more expansive. Good choice to take something away
- We tried their Lamb Kebab & Greek Garden Salad :) even if you mentioned that it should "not" be spicy, I think by default indian foods are spicy :) but definetly worth the try #satisfied
- Halal food here.
- Spicy! But damn good
- For you indonesians, one of the staff can speak bahasa
- The Lamb Masala is quite good!10% service charge for dine in at a fast food restaurant setup.
- Food is pretty good. I got the Chicken Tikka Kebab+Drink Lunch Special for $49. Sadly, the staff here aren't very nice, bordering on rude.
- Great food n its a registered Khalaal restaurant
- The best roast lamb salad ever !
- Biryani with Salad is what I alway order :)
- Try their mixed chicken and lamb kebab! Must-try! Yummy!
- $15 hkd beers. Good way to begin a night.
- Order the Chicken Kebab!