622 Chouteau Ave (at 7th St)
St Louis, MO 63102
- Eat here when drunk.
- Eat Rite or Don't eat at all!! Best Slinger in the Lou
- If you are a fan of old roadside diners you can't beat this place. It is dripping in nostalgia, right Dow to the pie display.
- Tell staff that racism is wrong. Waitress told 2 black men wanting to eat. "It'll be 25 min. before we got to you right now. We're busy." A lie. When men left she said "I didn't want to serve them"
- Get a 3am slinger in remembrance of Betty.
- Eat the slinger...
- Extra crispy hashbrowns, yes.
- The Slinger is death on a plate... Get it.
- No public restrooms!
- Basic greasy spoon diner. Friendly staff. Been around since 1939! Cheap eats! Ask for the Slinger...
- 6 FOR $7.90
- Cash Only and it is cheap!
- Do you like greasy spoons? Eat-Rite is the place for you!
- U CAN'T JUST EAT ONE!!!!
- Breakfast & coffee
- Cheap White Castle style sliders.
- More like "eat-nothing." Walked in and sat at the counter. They didn't acknowledge me for fifteen minutes and then took somebody else's order. I walked out.
- Get the slinger.
- Get the six sliders for $6.66. Worth every penny.