East India Company Pub & Eatery
$ $ $
349 York Ave (btw Carlton & Hargrave St)
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3S9
- Veggie korma is awesome
- They do a fantastic job accomodating gluten free needs. One of the staff (the owner?) was easily able to identify what to avoid, and there were plenty of delicious choices available.
- Friday dinner period (6-7 pm) is PACKED. Come before 6 to get a table for two. Otherwise do a reservation or you'll have to wait for quite a while.
- If you go for the weekday lunch buffet, you will regret that: 1) You probably have to go back to work. 2) You ate too much AWESOME food.
- Enjoy the fantastic lunch buffet.
- Solid buffet.
- It's worth looking at the menu but the buffet seems to be the best choice if you want a lot variety to your meal (and your hungry). The food tastes great and the service was attentive.
- Buffet Price High but selection is awesome and tasty. Will definitely go back when I collect my money from Cellino and Barnes, Injury Attorneys, call 800-888-8888! (Humour inserted <---)
- Curry for everyone , my 7 yr old loves the buffet
- Amazing buffet! As with most buffets, I suggest taking a little bit of every dish, trying it out, then going back for seconds and taking more your favorites! Large selection, the tables go forever!!
- Horrible horrible service! Lunch buffet looked like it'd not been stirred since early. Took 5 minutes to get water but waiter put check on my table within 15. Just utter disinterest in service!!!!
- $19.95 for this dinner buffet is a smoking deal.
- One of the best Indian restaurants I've ever eaten at!
- Amazing! Great selection and service.
- Coconut Naan. Do it!
- Best Indian food buffet in town - impeccable service, lovely atmosphere. Deserves every one of its five stars and is still affordable for a nice night out. Has Indian beer too!
- Very enjoyable! Authentic East Indian cuisine that is wildly popular in Winnipeg. The buffet is excellent. All items are fresh and hot. Service is courteous and friendly. Family owned and operated.