East End Cupcakes
426 Fore St
Portland, ME 04101
- It's, of course, just my opinion, but the Red Velvet Cupcake from here is just an absolute perfection! It would be great if they also offer tea or variety of coffees:)
- Chocolate with salted caramel is amazing!
- Chocolate caramel is pure heaven!
- Lime coconut cupcake = dry and no coconut. Vanilla/vanilla cupcake = YUM.
- Red Velvet Cupcake was yummy.
- Cupcake was a bit dry, frosting didn't make up for it
- Thin mint and red velvet are really good. Not to sweet, just right.
- Great cupcakes! All of them are great!
- Drove out to the Old Port on 3/9... Website says they are open until 10... Got to EE at 7:45 to be greeted by a girl telling us the store closed early because they ran out of cupcakes... Say what?!?
- Great tasting cupcakes! With whipped frosting, not sugary. Vet very good. I suggest the s'more cupcake.
- Place is ridiculous.. Maybe good cupcakes if they can make what you want... An get the younger girl glued to her smart phones attention.. Poor service...
- AMAZING chocolate with chocolate frosting!!!
- Agree with previous comment about being dry. Sea salt caramel flavor was a little too subtle.