469 Avenue of the Americas (btwn W 11th & W 12th St)
New York, NY 10011
- Great spicy ramen
- Cucumber kimchi is solid - good spice level.
- My fav place to eat alone, live the servers
- The green house vegan ramen is solid.
- The best on the block and their play list is bomb.
- Ive eaten at enough ramen places to hole heartedly recommend the place. The spicy ramen is quite the treat. If you add extra pork you have enough meat in the bowl to feed a family of 3
- I think they have shoyu / shio mixed up in the menu. The shoyu ramen which should be dark / soya sauce based not the shio broth thicker like below. Still delicious and noodles el dante anyway.
- Ramen noodles are perfectly cooked. Beer is super cold. Broth is just salty enough.
- Flavorful savory broth paired with thick wavy noodles to soak up all that goodness. They have vegetarian and vegan options. Mention Chopstick NYC when you order for B1G1 ramen, valid till 4/17/2018
- Delicious reasonable priced ramen. You can get extra broth which is awesome.
- The E.A.K.: The broth is a combo of pork and chicken, the noodles are firmer and thicker, and spinach has been substituted for the usual scallions with a nifty printed piece of nori.
- Loved everything about this place. Get the E.A.K. ramen (the original) and the karaage bao. Top it off with a Kawaba Sunrise Ale.
- The Zebra broth is wonderfully decadent. I'm not normally a fan of thick noodles, but these had good flavor and were perfectly chewy! Add spicy leek and menma for an ideal bowl. P.S. ginger gyoza =win
- Egg is on point gooeyness and pork is melt in your mouth. Noodles are thick to the point of being udon, should offer thin noodles. Zebra broth is tasty
- Flavorful broth with good body, thick chewy noodles. Iekei style ramen is a great import to NYC!
- I LOVED the Zebra Ramen
- Appetizers and the EAK Ramen are good
- The Oh So Hot can come in mild medium or spicy I got very spicy and it was more like medium. Great flavors, perfect egg You can add extra broth for $3!
- "Oh So Hot!" spicy i-kei Ramen