- One of the best and most storied private clubs in Pittsburgh! Get invited by a member for a meal or event here to see all the magnificent rooms and art work!
- I've only been here for business reception and award dinners. It's a beautiful old-world building that'll make you feel like you're in the 1920s or 30s.
- Old school city club type of place. Service and food not too bad at breakfast
- This Club building is a gem from an earlier, more elegant time, which works today.
- Connect with Pittsburgh's globally-minded and international communities at http://www.globalpittsburgh.org. Look for us on Facebook and Twitter, too.
- Fantastic members only old school club. If you're lucky enough to get an invitation I'd recommend the Spot done English style
- sounds like a very nice place to check out