- Taiwanese food. Wanton soup is tasty. The steamed dumpling is a bit salty.
- Get the juicy (soup) dumplings. Also the duck buns were divine.
- Big portions! Order more appetizers and fewer main courses. And the spicy food is actually spicy - which is wonderful.
- Fried wontons, pork soup dumplings, and bubble tea!
- Everything is excellent here. Especially the dessert including pork steam dumplings. The lunch specials are amazing and incredibly cheap. Though their seat arrangement might be a little bit... awkward
- Generous portions are the first of many pluses for this eatery. The dumplings are quite good. Prices are excellent. And the staff is very friendly.
- Best thing is that its open late. Shrimp dumplings were good, lamb hot pot was disappointing.