7351 Warner Ave (at Gothard St.)
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- get the pastrami burger
- Breakfast Burrito... Nuff said.
- Since it is across the street from Ocean View HS, it can get busy during lunch on school days
- It was once a coffee shop with full menu. Now it's a burger joint that has coffee shop menu. It's awesome. It's the best of both worlds. Try the veggie sandwich on rye. It's delish!
- Great food. Friendly staff. Places like this are becoming far too rare these days.
- Try the gyro it's great.
- For about $6 you get a huge burger, fries, and drink. Tasted great and love the area!
- Breakfast burritos and pretty much all the food
- Breakfast burritos are the Bomb along with Fried zucchini so so Good
- Bacon burger is the bomb
- Made me wait half an hour and then they got my order wrong. How do you mistake burrito for omelette?
- This place never disappoints! You cannot go wrong with the breakfast burritos.
- Love the egg breakfast burrito and make sure you get the hot sauce. My fav place in HB. Service is great and nice flat screen to catch up on news or catch some football. You can eat outside too.
- can't beat the 99 cent hamburger. does the trick when ur hungry and broke :-)