Donuts, Chinese, Coffee Shop
1391 E 41st Ave. (at Knight St.)
Vancouver, BC V5W 1R7
- Always busy but with free parking. Go for the Vietnamese Chicken Torta Sub. So good you will buy the bread they use for it on your way out. Also, the fried chicken should win an award.
- Good for late night eats. Love their French fries.
- Try the fried chicken - Juiciest fried chicken around!
- Even the forks are fried.
- The fries are AMAZING.
- The egg torta and the machacca torta are the best!
- Best fried chicken in town
- Machaca sammich! Yummy.
- try a Torta. cheap yumminess.
- It almost feels like this joint should be split in half - one step to the left and its a whole other selection! One of a kind place if you don't know what you want and you're down to try something new
- Love their Viet chicken sub.
- Never closes so time isn't a factor.Mexican food that tastes..... wait for it...... LIKE MEXICAN FOOD! The spicy fried chicken is delicious! Damn it I think I just talked myself into going right now
- Try their spicy fried chicken
- Try one of Duffin's hot torta subs with a side of fries!
- Ordered #4 Chicken Torta and was delicious. There was half an avocado and other goodies in there.
- Chorizo and egg torta is the best!!! Love that their open 24 hours!
- Machaca sandwich and the donuts of course
- sour cream glazed and honey dipped, yum
- Powdered donuts, fried chicken, tortas, and pupusas can all be had for wallet-friendly prices. East Van legendary joint.
- Donuts, torts subs, and fried chicken!