Duck de Chine (全鸭季)
Peking Duck, Chinese
Courtyard 4, Gongti N Rd (opposite to Pacific Department Store)
+86 10 6501 8881
- Originally invented in the imperial kitchens, Peking Duck is available across the capital. One of its best high-end interpretations can be found at Duck de Chine (00 86 10 6501 8881).
- One of the best beijing duck I ever eaten
- I love the duck here and the well bar is very cool! Great trees.
- Make reservation early, the sauce for duck is amazing
- Great roast duck and dumplings
- Love the atmosphere. Food is Not as good as I imagined. Service is just ok.
- El mejor pato!
- This place is absolutely fantastic. The food was delicious, service was good and they had a great wine selection. A bit tricky to find, but well worth the effort!
- Beware water is 10RMB a glass
- Very nice atmosphere and good duck, but for a restaurant full of foreigners English language capabilities are shockingly limited....
- Compared to the original Da Dong Tuanjiehu place in Chaoyang District, 1949's Duck de Chine has the better roast duck in Beijing!
- Anatra alla pechinese o peking duck che dir si voglia pi cucina cinese tradizionale.abbastanza soddisfatto anche se non direi eccezionale.cmq bel posto
- It's a tad hard to find the door - but it's fantastic duck - and not as pricey as you think from the service and decor - the hoisin sauce is the best
- The price for the duck is 258 and it's good
- Very good fine-dining duck (though not the best) in a high-end restaurant. Excellent wine pairings to the duck. Very affordable for a European. One complaint: Less attentive wine waiter than expected.
- Duck is obviously the hero and solid. But we only had a quick dim sum only lunch which was very good. Service is ok, some are a bit blur but that's quite normal here.
- Cozy,romantic and great service. Fantastic food experience. It's absolutely worth the money! :) we ordered 1 duck for 260 for 4(girls) with 3 side dishes/ vegetables, tasty wine!
- It's is our favorite Peking ducks in the city. The sauce takes it to another level. The ambience is wonderful. Unfortunately, they stopped their lunch specials (80off) on duck and 1/2 off dim sum.
- Die Pekingente ist einfach Weltklasse aber auch die Bohnen und die Lotusknollen.