Dragon King Restaurant (龍皇酒家)
Chinese, Dim Sum, Cantonese
12/F, World Trade Centre, 280 Gloucester Rd
+852 2895 2288
- two thumbs up for their abalone!
- Love the crispy pork cubes and the crystal mushroom dumplings. My go-to dim sum in HK.
- Bad service. Pretentious.
- Happy hour dimsum 2-4 pm
- The best I've ever had. It takes a bit long but worth it. May later u order it in advance
- It has two seatings but you still have to WAIT when you are in time. On the earlier seating they rush you & make you pay early but still can't get their act together to be on time for the 2nd seating.
- Bad Service but good food!
- try the almond egg white sweet soup!! (Heng Yen Dan Bak Cha)
- Please reserve and when making reservation during holidays
- free wifi here !!!
- very good dim sum, esp
- Shark fin soup is awesome!
- Service is horrible... Good food, extremely pricey but horrible horrible service sadly at dim sum
- Good but serves small portion and quite pricey!
- Service is abysmal. My family pre-ordered food, and after an hour of wait we received nothing more than a bowl of soup. Despite asking them to hurry up, they failed to treat us properly.