- Chicken dumplings are really good.
- Don't bother to order any kids meal its a waste of money just share your food
- Don't get honey garlic sauce its too garlicky, sweet and sour is better and if have to dine in order to share.....it is a lot of food
- This place does not live up to all the hype. The food is ok but believe me there is better. And if ur under 60 ur probably the youngest person eating there
- The BEST Chinese food around!!! Best service and Kevin is the best!!! He always remembers my daughter!!
- Salty Fish, Chicken Fried Rice. Ssssoooo good.
- The best Chinese food in pembroke pines. The staff is so nice and inviting. They suggested the seafood & tofu casserole -- sooooo good, get it.
- Awesome flavor. Great atmosphere. Excellent
- The food its good
- Great Peking Duck!
- Ask for the authentic Chinese menu!
- Ordered for pick up and the food was delicious! It felt fresh and clean, the Singapore rice noodles were perfect.
- Shrimp and Chicken Fried Rice:-) General's Chicken. Ribs are a decent size too.
- Highly recommended fast service great food.
- The bill at this spot will be outrageously affordable, the food fresh & delectable, the guests occupying your living room sated.
- Garlic Chicken is great. Best Hot and Sour soup
- Muy bueno el pato recomendado!
- This is by far the BEST CHINESE FOOD in this area we have been coming to this restaurant for years. The Won Ton soup and spring rolls are to die for. The service is extremely excellent!!!
- Love this place :) I've been coming here my whole life every time we visit all the way from North Carolina. Richard and Kevin are the sweetest people ever!
- Love the pineapple sauce!!!