The Dough Roller
Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches
11:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am - 3:00pm
- Awesome pizza. Shitty service.
- Excellent pizza. Good prices, too!
- Aggressively average for both breakfast and pizza... Do yourself a favor and brainstorm a better idea!
- Best breakfast in OC!
- True to their reputation, the pancakes are excellent! Have the Big Roller and enjoy them with eggs and sausage.
- This place has the world's best pizza. Not to mention, my uncle sold the owner all of the antique metal lunch boxes you see displayed around the restaurant :)
- Terrible service, mediocre food.
- Nice family friendly place to have a fulfilling breakfast!
- Pizza was good hot dogs were a bit over priced but over all worth it
- Good food at a reasonable price
- Best pizza in the entire universe
- Overpriced....obviously because it's on the boardwalk, pizza is eh bathrooms are dirtyyyyy
- Cute place to eat
- Pizza was nothing special, extra greasy small and expensive. And the place had more flys than employees. The atmosphere is interesting with the antique lunchboxes and carousel horses
- Nice atmosphere for the kids---they have old carousel horses. My daughter loved the beach ball she got with her kids meal. I thought the pizza was okay, but the pepperoni on the pizza was excellent.
- Best breakfast in town!! Love it here!!
- As a New Yorker, I was impressed with the pizza here. Awesome food at good prices.
- Fast service and delicious pizza!
- Excellent pepperoni pizza. Perfect "bowl" pepperoni w just enough grease!
- Pizza & frozen strawberry daiquiri are awesome