Dos Toros Taqueria
- Good alternative to Chipotle. Get the quesadilla with all fillings that you would get in a burrito, you wont regret.
- Excellent Midtown eats try the MARKET VEGETABLES: seasonal squash & greens, with cremini mushrooms & shishito peppers
- Definitely recommend the steak burrito
- Food was so salty, my mouth was stinging. Will not be back.
- NYC doesn't have enough casual good Mexican food in general. At least Dos Toros is better than Chipotle.
- Way too far from mexican food.
- Veggie burrito bowl with guac!
- A quesadilla is NOT a burrito. There is a difference. Learn it.
- Good service, great mexican food.
- Espectacular, inmenso y bien cargado
- I'm a big burrito fan, every visit to dos toros has been solid and consistent, pork with habanero burrito would be my pick.
- The quesadilla it's just amazing. Highly recommend.
- Chicken burrito with chips and orange jarritos soda.
- Best chain burrito in NYC. The Chipotle killer.
- Vegetarian Tacos and Yummy Guac
- Slightly more expensive than Chipotle, but worth it for a less salty burrito. Instructional napkins were a nice touch!
- Super fast! Great for workday lunch.
- The carne asada is well worth the price! Fully loaded with spicy salsa and a Mexican Coke... You can't go wrong!
- Chicken burrito