Donutes Coffee & Bakery 多那之咖啡
8 Jalan Kenari 6, Bandar Puchong Jaya
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor 47100
+60 3-5880 7038
- Good thing its open 24 hours. Could grab a bread for breakfast before the morning hour rush! Not much choices though but better than none :)
- Service is way too slow. Flies are inside the shop. Cashier should be sacked immediately for so inefficiency
- Must try their japanese teriyaki bread is taste so yummy!
- Ppl here talk like pasar malam n laugh like nobody business -.-'''
- You would probably love this place! It serves awesome & reasonable Taiwanese coffee and bakery. The cool stuff is it opens 24 hours, 365 days a year!
- Nice bread from taiwan
- Service no good. Wait 15mins++ for your beverages. Think twice before buying ^____^
- The price is so nice
- The best custard polo bun I ever had ! But Cakes and desserts are not as nice as their bread~
- Whose 'Brilliant' idea to seal the drink when you already given a cover?!! >_<||
- The environment n lighting design r nice ... Good place to chitchat w ur love one :)
- Drinks selection normal. Choices not much as I think... will come for next round to try the breads here :-)
- Wifi password: Donutes-24-HR
- Coffee and pastries are nice and reasonable, but seats are limited during peak hour such as after work, then you would have to wait slightly longer than usual. Despite all of that, this shop is great.
- Quite a lot of space to improve
- I was served by a poorly-trained barista and waited 20 mins for a to-go latte (with only 1 customer ahead). Plus the coffee is below expectation. Definitely not a good morning (Monday) starter!
- 2-3 mths ago, the service was above average. Now is close to disappointment. No wonder I don't see the crowd anymore. I can easily find table now but sadly there wouldn't be next time for me N friends
- Iced Latte not bad...sometimes Good thing have to be wait....keep fighting... =)
- Feel happy seeing so many CAKES :-D