1503 Avenue U (E 15th St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11229
- Jelly donuts are amazing especially ones with jelly on the outside with sugar glazed wow
- The cinnamon bun is delicious
- Awesome donuts! Try the old fashioned jelly donut.
- My favorite is the chocolate coconut!
- Went at 8:19 am in the morning and no donuts.
- Cheap burgers. For a deluxe cheeseburger with fries you'll pay 5$. Tacos are ok. Quesadilla is pretty good also 5$ only!
- Donuts, chicken sandwich, bailey with egg, bagel bkfst sandwiches, tacos... all of it. friendly staff, especially in the late afternoon :D
- Fresh baked donuts. Cheap breakfast. Good lunch and dinner selections and prices.
- Their yeast donuts are on point, but don't miss the tacos - surprisingly good and a steal.
- Amazing old fashioned style donuts. Ultra cheap. Cash only.
- Incredible donuts and so cheap!!!! The cinnamon swirl and the sugar glazed are perfection and only for 75 cents !!!!!!!!
- Best donuts in south Brooklyn, and pretty good tacos too
- huge cinnamon rolls!!
- Fluffy and huge cinnamon rolls at a great price
- Amazing little find! Even super late at night the donuts are fresh. Can't miss it, it's Next door to kaka bakery by the subway.
- In addition to donuts, they serve breakfast sandwiches, sandwiches, burgers & over rice meals. Check out their lunch specials.
- Theyre a cash only establishment.