Dong Chun Hong
Chinese, Korean, Asian
10:00am - 10:00pm
- clean and tasty food! clean and modern decor! clean and excellent service. Ttangsooyook is perfectly crisp.
- The BEST service ever!! Love this place<3
- Koreans doing Chinese food. Everything I tried was fresh and delicious!
- .Ja Jang Myun which is the most popular Chinese Korean Fusion noodle dish in Korea was distinctive which i think is taster than Italian pasta! I will definitely come again and try other dishes.
- What a cool deco and wonderful Chinese Korean fusion!!!
- Spicy Soup is Spicy. Best sweet and sour pork I've ever had.
- Generous portions, good food.. But high in msg
- Nom Nom... When in the mood for some Korean/Chinese food, this is the place
- This Chinese-Korean fusion restaurant is a surprisingly delicious, affordable standout in the food wasteland that is Midtown. Get the spicy jjajangmyun (handmade noodles in black soybean sauce)!
- COLD SPICY NOODLE
- Very slow service. Brought us incorrect order twice. Had to ask for check many, many times. However, the food was outstanding.
- Surprisingly shitty slow rude staff
- Free glass of wine! Mushu was good! (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Jjajangmyun and chinese gold noodle !!!
- Great service and fresh ingredients in the yang Jang pi (my fave)!
- Check your food. They forgot to cook the steamed dumplings and served it to us raw. Also forgot the soup/rice for the lunch special.
- shrimp ball is delicious~