Don The Beachcomber
Cocktail, Music Venue
- The ahi mini tacos & quesadilla was really good! Karaoke (on Saturday until 6pm) was fun too!
- Every Monday night there is happy Hour all night. At 7:30 pm there is a toast to Art Snyder, the man who helped to revive Don's and supported the So Cal tiki scene.
- You can't go wrong with the sticky ribs, pupus, half rack or full rack. Wash it down with a Mai Tai.
- Reggae sunday
- I am a regular here on Monday nights. Every Monday at 7:30 we toast Art Snyder, the former owner who rescued Do 's and made it the Tiki haven it is today. Cheers Art. I hope to see you there sometime
- The zombie with real absinthe is killer... they'll only serve you 2 though. :-(
- They don't serve the tiki drinks in tiki mugs, but the drinks are good.
- Be warned the wait staff has no idea what dishes have nuts. Was told pineapple upside down cake had no nuts; but it did. Luckily I tried it before my son so no harm. Food is terrific though.
- Be lulled into a happy mood by the serenading ukulele player and therefreshing, faintly apple-cinnamony mai tais, just like everyone else in theplace.
- Late night happy hour every day at 11. Do it.
- On Mondays it is happy hour all night. Usually there are also $5 drink specials. I recommend the Tidal Wave or the Jungle Jet-setter.
- If you don't like the Zombie, try a traditional Pins Colada.
- Try the chicken tacos with a Zombie
- Check out the Hula Girls band in the Dagger Bar. The bartenders are rum mixologists. Try the original Mai Tai or Zombie (limit two). Beware the black bean (?) soup.
- Happy hour every day from 4-7 and all day on Mondays! Order a zombie, a Mai Tai an some sliders all for about $15! Cheers and ill see you at the bar!
- go for happy hour, order a zombie, forget your name and where you parked
- I really wanted this place to be awesome, but I was so disappointed. The waiter was weird about ordering too many drinks and the atmosphere was dead.
- Ohhhh myyyyy
- Nice tropical drink menu and ambiance. Friendly and helpful staff.