Don Alfonso 1890 (當奧豐素1890)
- Try the Fried Artichoke Stuffed With Mozzarella With Black Truffles And Mint Sauce
- Try the Tiramisu - Best I've has outside of italy.
- Everything made with ingredients from la pecorino their farm in south Italy
- Highly recommended for lunch as it's much more affordable. The bread and vinegar they served were very good! The boss was enthusiastic in recommending you to visit their ristorante in S. Agata, Italy.
- The highest rated Michelin star chef in S Italy has come to Grand Lisboa, great lunch bargain and winelist, ask Sommelier Roberto Gallotto for recommendations
- Had 3 course lunch set + dessert for $380MOP. The ravioli was amazing!
- Come for the good value lunch menu, 2courses+dessert at 330MOP. Get the beef cheek or pork chop for main. Tiramisu for dessert
- If you've already tried the Spaghetti Don Alfonso try the Vesuvio. If you don't like either of them something is wrong with you!
- If it's your first time here try Spaghetti Don Alfonso. Honestly, the best thing on the menu is the simplest and actually the cheapest.
- Absolute good for value!!
- Host/Manager Salvatore and chef Claudio favero did an excellent job with my vegetarian experience. Highly recommended for ambience, service and excellent food.
- Great ambience!
- Delightful staff and chef... As a vegetarian they went the extra lengths to accommodate my restrictions. Among other things, recommend the eggplant parmigiana and the spaghetti with porcini mushrooms.
- Beef tartar, tagliolini home made, osso bucco bone marrow risotto
- Try the Timbale
- Excellent food & wine! Top notch service
- Girly restaurant aka atmosphere and fancy 4 dating res. , way from good tasty restaurant, overrated & not worth the visit f u a food lover like me
- Excellent pizza and pasta
- - 4 , 430 - , . , , , - . .