3124 N Granville Ave
Muncie, IN 47303
- Domo Roll is awesome.
- Noodles!!! Love them. Can't live without them.
- The hibachi options are awesome, as is the sushi. Don't pass this one up!
- Try the Spicy California Roll!
- Sushi is the best around. The samurai and crazy boy are excellent.
- Order the Angel in Hell sushi roll. It shows up to your table on fire!
- Get the salmon on the hibachi grill. It's awesome!
- Get calamari & noodles with steamer rice ask them to go light on the sauce
- Make sure you sit at a table with the flat top grill, or Teppanyaki, as it will be quite the show, and it does not cost extra. The sushi is high quality, the lunch menu is great, and we go back often.
- Best sushi I've ever had.
- Shrip drimp drop soup
- We waited 10 mins to be asked if we had a reservation, then she walked off again. When we noticed there were 3 open tables, only 2 staff actually cooking, and 5 behind the counter chatting, we left.
- The calamari that you get on the Hibatchi grill is to die for. Best I've ever had. They melt in your mouth, not the least bit rubbery. Scallops are phenomenal as well! Sushi is great!