- Dominicks is classic North Jersey Italian-American pizzeria food thats been around for almost 40 years with good reason. http://www.efoti.com/dominicks-pizzeria-classic-north-jersey-italian-american/
- Honestly, I don't know what's bad here. They are a little pricey (cash only) but I guess you need to pay for quality food. Checked on here 73x already with Foursquare so I guess I love it.
- Quality Ingredients, Fresh Product, Great Service!
- Order the spaghetti parm and you become family for life.
- spinach and cheese pocket A++
- Turkey salad is the best in town
- Yo the Best! Sauce is Amazing