72 Brighton Ave
Allston, MA 02134
- Taiwanese shaved ice is huge and enough for four people. Beef shank stew is really sliced beef shank...still delicious though
- Crispy chicken
- This Taiwanese restaurant truly reminds me of home. The food and bubble tea are great, the place is spotless, and the service is a perfect example of Taiwanese hospitality. I can't wait to be back.
- Yum! The spicy wontons - super. Popcorn chicken - nice, needs more salt. The oyster pancake - nope, the texture isn't for me! Oh oh, have the taro milk, with pudding. And a thumbs up for our waitress!
- Royal milk tea!
- Oyster pancakes are fantastic. Shaved ice is massive and worth it.
- Authentic Taiwanese night market style food in a surreal nautical environment. Crispy chicken was a highlight.