The Dogg Haus
1633 W Wells St (btw N 16th St & N 17th St)
Milwaukee, WI 53233
- if you haven't tried the fried cheese curds, you have not lived. really.
- "Load up at the Dogg Haus" - from the top 100 things to do before graduating from Marquette University
- Go to Murphys for one hell of a Party!
- Avoid using the bathroom here. Just trust me.
- Chili cheese dog is amazing, it might cure the next morning hangover. Best drunk food on campus. PLUS: if you lost your friends at a party, go check the Dogg Haus, they are probably there.
- Cheese curds are to die for here.
- True wisconsin eatery. Lots of cheese. Must haves include the Wisconsin Dog, cheese fries and cheese curds.
- Cheese curds are fantastic
- Great dogs better sausages.
- Notorious for their cheese curds! Do not leave without trying them if you already haven't! Their Kansas City Dog is top notch too!
- After 12:00 Am, the Wisconsin Dog with cheese curds is the way to go when at The Dogg Haus!
- Great late night food! Good service, personally know the owner and he is always there working and making sure things run smoothly. Not only good, but cheap too!
- Get the Indy, your anus will appreciate you.
- The "Rome Dog" is by far the best hot dog in Milwaukee. Try it out.
- 2 Fried Atomic Doggs, curds, and a drink. Consistently awesome, add onions if you like keeping people at a distance.
- Nothing better than Dogg Haus cheese curds at 2 a.m.
- The prices here are beyond ridiculous. Save a couple bucks and head over to broyo or doba.
- Nothing better than their Cheese Curds... Its a guilty pleasure! And those go perfectly with the Wisconsin Dog, for the full "cheese state" experience.
- Cheese curds at 2 a.m. are the best! They accept Marquette Cash too.
- Tex-Mex dog. A-mazing.