Doe's Eat Place
$ $ $ $
136 Broadway Stree
Paducah, KY 42001
- While it was good overall, for all the accolades I expected better. The ribeye was tougher than we would have liked, the salad standard but the tamales were good with some spice.
- The steak sandwich is perfect!
- The bacon cheese fries will kill you, but what a way to go :-)if you ever wanted a 3 pound ribeye well this is the place
- 2lb. Bone-in T-bone, shared with my wife...excellent! And I am particular about my steak.
- Ribeye steak for 2 is a definite if you leave hungry it's your own fault
- Huge portions and excellent food! Having two catfish filets is overkill.
- It's a must visit destination in town. Delicious food. I know they were #3 best steak house in the USA. Try lobster tail.
- These steaks are ENORMOUS!! Two people can easily split the 2lb. T-bone! Beautifully done and the house dressing is amazing!
- Carrot Cake is delicious!
- Best lobster!
- I don't want to assume this about the entire waitstaff, but the poor example we saw this afternoon was highly unprofessional ...
- I'm gay so it's nothing against us, but beware the gay waiter, he is loud and pretty much offensive to all 5 senses.
- I've been here twice, and I will simply say the 3rd time will NOT be the charm for me. Lost reservation, 2 hour wait, and now the are SERIOUSLY OUT of baked potatoes. Really? Never again. Think twice.
- great for lunch but dinner gets expensive and the menu gets VERY limited
- Great Salad
- Excellent food great service good location.