Doe's Eat Place
$ $ $ $
422 N 3rd St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
- Very good but VERY expensive. $45 just for my ribeye.
- We love all the steaks, the house salad, marinated mushrooms, drink selection, biscuits, and the coffee! My favorite restaurant!
- Had a huge ribeye that was salty. The rolls & beer list were amazing. I tried a new brew I love. The steak price was too high. I'd prefer to pay less for less meat or better quality.
- I had the 8oz filet. Seriously delicious... Almost as good as mesquite chop house in Memphis. Maybe better since doe's will cook well done for me :) def coming back!
- The filet and biscuits were outstanding! The 11 ounce is more than enough for two people! Just order an extra salad and side.
- Tiene ms fama que realidad...es un lugar promedio...nada extraordinario..