Dockside Bar and Grill
$ $ $
11:30am - 9:30pm
11:30am - 9:30pm
11:30am - 10:30pm
11:00am - 10:30pm
11:00am - 9:30pm
- DO NOT ORDER THE CHICKEN POT PIE. Everything else I've had is fine but the chicken pot pie is truly disgusting.
- Sit outside across the marina day or night and watch the boats come in. Great food summer or winter this is a must. Whether it's salads, fish, beef or pasta you will never be disappointed.
- Outdoor dining is terrific. Owners are friendly and accommodating.
- Sesame Tuna Wrap is awesome... Great for brunch! Bonus they do have a kids grilled cheese dish.
- Seared sesame tuna wrap is very good. Avoid chicken pot pie. Puff pastry crust never a good idea for cpp.
- You can't really go wrong on the menu, but if they have the butter-poached lobster special, don't miss it!
- Danni + Jo love to come here for an early dinner to beat the rush - get the crab cakes & bloody mary. Your mouth with water. If you come for lunch the sweet potato chips are awesome as your side.
- Fish tacos or paella... Delicious!
- Best wings EVER!!!
- Great lobster roll, steamers, lemonade
- Oysters with shishito peppers and pancetta butter?! Yes please.
- Best crab cakes ever!
- Fish tacos are great!
- Must: Lobster avocado spring rolls.
- Monstrous sized portions that are fit to make you super full. I loved the cod and paella
- Good for lunch in sag harbor. Bloody Mary is very good. Dumplings are great but not traditional. Salads are bland.
- Come for the Cod, stay for the Margarito
- Love it here. The service is spotty, so order everything at once, but the food is delicious and the restaurant is unpretentious.
- Great vegan and vegetarian options
- Must try the Asian wings!!!