$ $ $
- If you need a wine recommendation, ask for Thomas! He definitely proved his knowledge of Italian wines, and I would be willing to bet he can tailor a recommendation to any need.
- Great bar with full dinner service.
- Great Place to eat a real Italian high Quality food. Fantastic wine List ...
- I had the goat cheese raviolo, my so had the spinach lasangna, and we shared the seafood appetizers...all were amazing. The wait staff are some of the friendliest people I've net in Houston. =)
- Good wine selection. The menu was interesting. We had two specials, one fish and one pasta. Both were great! Pretty space and very good service.
- If you think of this Lower Shepherd wine bar and restaurant as a quirky neighborhood joint with good food rather than a fine-dining establishment, you won't be disappointed.
- The tagliatelle bolognese was diving. The chocolate pudding with creme fraiche and hazelnut will melt your fave off. It's that good.
- Sit at the bar and ask for thomas! Great wine list and delicious food!