13 Lonsdale Ave. (at Esplanade)
North Vancouver, BC 2E4, BC
- So many great options; stellar beer menu, and lots of mussels variety
- Fun, unpretentious bar/restaurant within walking distance from Lonsdale Quay. Try the French mussels - amazing!
- Great sandwiches! Including Croque Monsieur
- Great Belgian beer selection and the steak sandwich was Amazing
- Tasty cocktails
- Burgers, steak sandwich , salads,beer
- That's what I'm talking about over steak tartar
- Best brunch in North Van.
- The brunch menu sucks. Go for dinner!
- Great atmosphere, food and music. The staff have a great attitude. I'll be back often. So much better than your typical experience at a cookie cutter chain. Thankfully no tvs on one side :)
- Been sitting here for 30min, only 1 of our 4 dishes came, while the table next to us that came after us got all their food already. Not impressed.
- Fantastic additions to the menu! Love the Duck Rillette! Best eats in the Lonsdale area!
- 25 cents for a side of ketchup. Oh joy! Be sure to have a second choice of drinks as they don't seem to b greatly stocked
- Mr. White. Da bomb
- This is the last time I will ever give a restaurant a second chance
- Fantastic Belgian beer list. You name it, they have it.
- Gorgeous renovation. Excellent beer list: recomend the Leffe beer.
- Mojitos. Great company. Yum.