Diorio Restaurant And Bar
$ $ $ $
- Great time! Service was excellent. On the pricey side.
- What a beautiful art deco restaurant from 1927! Wouldn't have expected such a neat place in Waterbury. I only had a Stella Artois, but food coming out looked amazing! We'll come back!
- You can't go wrong with anything on the menu!
- You have to try the stuffed long hot peppers
- This place is to die for. Not one bad thing on the menu
- Awesome calamari
- Very good food but in this day & age who does not have beer on tap or at least some good micro brews available? Some folks don't drink wine!
- Stay away from the bland lobster bisque.
- The apple salad makes a nice light lunch!
- Veal Marsala is a must have
- It really is nice. I like the chicken stuffed with spinach, goats cheese and cranberry. Yum!
- Good Place. Haven't been in a few years, but definitely one of the better restaurants in Waterbury. Check it out!
- Food awesome and service outstanding