1324 N Liberty Lake Rd
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
- Very good at a reasonable price. Not fancy...but nice
- Probably my fav little restaurant in Liberty Lake
- Chinese food and sushi. I had glazed orange chicken and a veggie roll.
- One of the few places I break my "no sushi in a landlocked state" rule for. Similar quality and price to SF and PDX. Busy little spot, expect longer wait times, but worth it.
- Pad Thai is awesome!!! A++
- Great food and staff, we are always pleased
- Kung pow chicken
- Small space but they do take reservations during the week. Spicy squid is excellent!
- Great little spot with great sushi! Gets pretty busy at night with such a small space.
- The black jack roll is excellent
- Best sushi in Spokane!
- The pepper pork and lemon chicken are amazing!
- Fantastic meal. Bette said the sushi was fresh, large size and wonderful. The shrimp appetizer I had was fantastic. Big prawns!
- Really good food!
- Try the Black Pepper Garlic Beef
- If you're a vegetarian, make sure you order the Mao Po Tofu with NO ground beef. It normally comes with it.
- get the pepper beef. buff said
- Get the pepper steak.
- The Mongolian beef is a very good bet on any day.