- Heavy handed drinks poured here.
- Salsa saulito ...
- Food and service has deteriorated. Call Gordon Ramsey!
- When it comes to Mexican grub in Baltimore it doesn't get better than Los Amigos. From the food down to the atmosphere they've done a great job. Still trying to find something on the menu I don't like
- Completely empty for the lunch hour we were there. Depressing food and one server who was just as sad. The salsa and chips were cold and made tostitos look upscale. All signs point to closing soon.
- Cheese dip here is amazing.
- Unfortunately it's just not that good. But you could probably do worse in the NE Baltimore area, I guess.
- Love this place. The margaritas will make you lose the feeling in your feet. Try the lomos saltada. Perfection
- Avoid this place. Sorry if you paid for that Living Social deal. It is sad, even for the low standards of MD Mex.
- Everything is always wonderful!
- Friendly staff, good service, good prices. Went here for a Groupon, very glad to have found the place! Will be going back, just maybe not on kareoke night.
- The tres leches cake is worth the trip
- Super friendly staff and some solid vegetarian options. They also have a few Peruvian dishes if you're in the mood for something different.
- Super nice staff! Had the Texas fajitas and they were great
- STRAWBERRY MARGARITA. Delicious.