Dine On 3
Shangri-La's Rasa Resort Sentosa
- #Gnetwork Gnetwork
- Order up 8 Noodles giant bowl of dumpling soup noodles that comes with six dumplings, each enveloping a full-sized prawn it's well worth the $10.80 asking price.
- This is a 3-restaurants-under-1-roof dining place... there's a kids' buffet too!
- Come early for their buffet breakfast to avoid the families-on-hol crowd. Very kids friendly with a kids zone for the young. Dont miss the Milo dispenser!
- Many different choices of foods
- Food is very good
- Barnacles by the Sea (Beach Side) @ Dine On 3: Pretty good seafront scenery on elevated ground. Fairly decently-priced cuisine at this seafront dining place.
- Barnacles by the Sea (Beach Side) @ Dine On 3: romantic hidden gem near the pool, camouflaged by trees. Come before sunset to enjoy beautiful scenery and pleasant seaside dining ambience.
- Barnacles by the Sea @ Dine On 3 is located at the beach side. Bring umbrella if the sky is grey as there's non-sheltered walkway to this not obvious seaside dining place.
- Glad we're adventurous enough to enquire and explore the seafront dining place not that visible from the resort pool as its camouflaged by trees --> Barnacles by the Sea
- The buffet is fantastic and has a large varaiety of food selections. There are (no pork no lard) dishes, too.
- Red side of the block up means the table is occupied - green means fair game. But let the greeters seat you, they are all very nice and professional
- The lunch buffet has great variety but mediocre variety
- Laksa spore when ur B'fast.. yummmiieee...
- Average breakfast buffet .. Below expectations !!