Din Tai Fung (鼎泰丰)
Dumplings, Dim Sum, Taiwanese
168 Lujiazui W Rd | 陆家嘴西路168号 (3/F-24 Super Brand Mall | 正大广场)
浦东, 上海市 200120
+86 21 5047 8882
- XiaoLongBao and Bean Steam Bun are the must :)
- - !
- Peanut sauce noodles are the best
- Din tai fung branch with the best view of the bund.
- Super over priced, normal price is abt 20%more than spore!!!
- After years of coming here, it seems today is its last day of business
- I've read all the reviews saying how great the XLB are here. Not really I'd say very good but Jai Jai Tang Bao's XLB are sublime but this is much fancier and costly
- XLB is very good just not the best in Shanghai
- Very good dumplings!
- Can't go wrong with the Xiaolongbao (stick with the classic pork). Add some green beans and cucumber to start the meal, some orders of shrimp/pork dumplings in spicy sauce, and finish with sesame buns
- Everything good..food , service,ambiance even bathroom is clean
- Xiao Long Bao, spicy bean curd soup, drunken chicken are amazing.
- Get the crab pork xlb.
- We like the quality and service at the SWFC restaurant the best. Yes, menus at all their restaurants are the same, but it sure seems any ways that this is the best of the chain.
- This is a solid restaurant, no matter which location you visit. The chicken-truffle xiao long bao is quite good, not to mention the classic pork version.
- not bad but pricey
- Very good!
- Ask for a table with a view. For us it only added 5 minutes for our wait. Beautiful at night.
- Famous for its dumplings; they come out of the kitchen steadily leaving just enough time for conversation between courses.