Dimitri's Greek Gyros & Deli
111 E Main St
- Definitely a place to dine for authentic Greek Cuisine. We had traditional gyro, chicken gyro, and hummus with Greek pita. We also tried the custard baklava and Cannoli. Thanks John, great service.
- What a great surprise to find an authentic Greek restaurant in Branson. We loved their gyro plate and appetizer plate.
- Delicious Avgolemono soup and bountiful and tasty gyros plate for two
- Best gyros in Branson
- The dolmades, Greek salad, and baklava were all wonderful! The family recipe dressing they put on the dolmades and salad was so good.
- If you like Greek food, this is NOT the place to go. The gyros meat was dry and the tomatoes were mushy. The Greek salad was wilted and lacked flavor. We will not stop here again when we are in town.
- A very meh experience. Long wait and ok food with high prices. Not bad, but fine to skip. Check outGreek and Greek instead.